Oct 17Control M - Batch Scheduler
Control M - Batch Scheduler
- Batch Scheduler – Control – M
- 6 month contract
- Business Hours - no oncall
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Superannuation and Financial Services Industry
An urgent requirement exists for an experienced Control-M Scheduler. This role will see you manage the transition of 12,000
batch jobs from Auto-sys to Control-M.
Working for a leading Australian organization this role will see you apply your skills and experience to:
- Maximise the correct and timely operation and scheduling of client production processing
- Designing and scheduling of batch jobs using Control-M.
- Migration of jobs from AutoSys to Control-M
- Train and mentor the IT Production Control Team with regards to Control-M scheduling and use of the Control-M Workload Automation tools.
- Continuous process improvement initiatives to be identified and implemented for batch production processing.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in:
- Batch Scheduling - Experience using Control-M and AutoSys batch scheduling tools, experiencing designing job schedules,
configuration and management of Control-M and AutoSys
- UNIX Scripting - at least five years’ experience in UNIX shell scripting.
- ITIL Framework - strong understanding of ITIL framework.
- SQL - Intermediate SQL (Oracle and MSSQL)
- MS Excel - Advanced MS Excel skill including the ability to manipulate pivot tables and produce graphs.
To express interest, apply online or call Louise on 03 8680 4229 quoting job reference number 200129439
CategoryNetworks & Systems
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button