Marketing role exists for a successful on-line FX trading company. They have a strong focus on customer service educating the client, with
honest and up to date market knowledge. clients range from business owners to mums and dads.
They have some exciting sponsorships and expanding quickly.
• Managing, executing and reporting on client acquisition campaigns and channels to deliver cost effective results.
• Execute eDM communications, including automated and ad hoc campaigns.
• Managing agency relationships.
• Executing digital, mobile, email and affiliate campaigns.
• Implement tracking and work with analytics to ensure all elements of a campaign are measured.
• Communicate with Head office
• Proactively act on new opportunities from their sponsorships and marketing channels.
• Work with the marketing team to collaborate on promotions and campaigns.
• Targeting new / potential customers
• Be creative and think out side the box
• Detail reporting of the results of CRM campaigns.
• Liaise with creative agencies and designers to improve and optimise eDM templates.
• At least 3 years marketing experience with an emphasis on CRM /EDM and On-line
• Previous experience working with email marketing software.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to use initiative, be self-motivated and approach the role pro-actively.
• Ability to produce accurate and well-presented reports.
If you are a proficient marketer apply today to Christina Thornton
firstname.lastname@example.org 02 82343520
Job TypePermanent LocationSydney CategorySales: Pre & Post CompanyPRA
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button