My client a leading Australian Supply Chain Business islooking for a HRIS Systems Administrator to join their head office
HRIS Systems Administrator - CHRIS 21
• Excellent Salary Package
• Rapidly growing company
• Substantial career progression on offer
My client a leading Australian Supply Chain Business is looking for a HRIS Systems Administrator to join their national office to support and assist
a large program of work. Modern and spacious offices and excellent team environment on offer.
The purpose of the HRIS Administrator will be to assist the Project Manager, HRIS and Time & Attendance Project in the creation and
implementation of the HRIS/T&A solution and roll out for the duration of the project and beyond as required.
The successful Systems Administrator will be required to support and maintain the HRIS systems (HR, Payroll, Rostering, HR Support) in accordance
with business needs and provide user support on application matters and use. The successful applicant must also be able to provide application
support and maintain applications and provides support to ensure that;
• HRIS applications are supported in accordance with defined service levels
• HRIS application users are trained and maintained in the procedures for the use of the respective applications
• Application support is delivered to enable users to meet business deadlines, e.g. operational rosters, time capture, payroll processing
• Employment Terms & Conditions
• Salary grades & rates
• Leave Management
• Roster templates
• T&A rules
• User profiles within the applications
The HRIS Systems Administrator will also be expected to provide a support desk for customer queries and complaints. You will also be expected to
build and maintain good relations with all the business units actively seeking customer feedback. You will play a crucial role in assisting Leaders
in all business units with payroll preparations for special events (e.g. public holidays) and various HR & Payroll requirements - briefings and
education sessions may be required.
To be considered for this role you will need;
- 5+ years experience in a similar implementation project and involvement in the project through configuration, testing, implementation and
establishment of the ongoing support model.
- Chris 21 experience is ESSENTIAL
- An excellent team player who can support various Business units most notably the HR and Payroll teams
- Good working knowledge of HRIS solutions and the various Award structures. The successful applicant must also be familiar with the varying
payroll systems and how to administer these applications while providing support to the business.
If you feel this position matches your capabilities please send me your most recent Resume to email@example.com. Alternatively you can contact me
on 02 8234 3516 for a confidential discussion.