This company has a reputation as a market leader, working with the latest technologies and a range of well known clients. This role would be well-suited for an ambitious, switched-on individual with a passion for IT, who has excellent attention to detail, experience with ITIL processes, previous application support experience and 5-6 years experience as a strong Oracle DBA.
Candidates must possess the following skills and characteristics:
• Experience with Oracle 10g, 11g databases
• Monitoring RAC databases, data management and scripting tools exposure
• Recovery and restoration of RMAN Backup
• Experience with Administering database instances in ASM, Filesystem & RAW devices
• Knowledge of NAS and SAN technologies
• Oracle Linux or Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtual environment experience
• Oracle database and Enterprise Manager for RAC installing and configuration
• Testing of software updates
• Experience tuning application with SQL
• Upgrade implementation experience with RAC and single instance
The successful candidate will also have strong written and verbal communication skills, be a natural problem solver, good at prioritising and be able to work autonomously.
If this sounds like the ideal permanent opportunity for you, please apply through the links below or contact Romy Loesch on 9617 3903.