Aug 03Test Analyst - Finance
Test Analyst - Finance
Our client, a leading financial services organisation, has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Test Analyst to join their team on an
initial 3 month contract.
As the Test Analyst on this business critical project, you will be responsible for the following:
To be considered for these roles you must have:
- Develop and implement test plans for individual phases of application testing.
- Actively participate in workshops, specification reviews, and technical reviews.
- Identify test scenarios, and design and develop associated test cases.
- Execute testing in line with test strategy and test plan.
- Record test results, raise defect records, re-test defect fixes.
- Manage test case to requirements traceability.
- Escalate testing risks and issues.
- Identify test data requirements and develop test data.
- Tertiary qualification in Computing related discipline / relevant industry experience is mandatory.
- Proven experience in a similar role as a Test Analyst with the Banking and Finance sectors
- Demonstrated experience developing test plans, test cases and other related documentation
- Extensive experience using HP Quality Centre
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of full software development lifecycle
- Experience with issue management
- Australian Residency / Citizenship / permit to work in Australia
These roles will be offered to the successful candidate on an initial 3 month contract base with view of extension.
To apply please contact Anita at Paxus on 07 3339 5626 or apply directly by following the links below.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button