Our client provides IT services and solutions to high-profile clients to ensure their technology is keeping them ahead of their game.
They are looking for an experienced Network Engineer to permanently join their team ASAP.
This opportunity would see you involved in the ongoing support of both internal and customer network infrastructure as well as responsible for network change and problem requests, participation in technical projects, recommending and implementing improvements.
To be successful for this role you will need to be highly experienced in the following:
• Designing and implementing specific changes within a network infrastructure
• Installing and debugging new and/or upgraded network infrastructure
• Creating system and project documentation
• Exceptional experience managing Cisco switches, routers, security devices as well as firewall management
• Experience working on network implementation projects
• Experience working with a team of technical specialists
Personal attributes that will ensure your success:
• Passion for maintaining current knowledge relevant to new technology
• CCIE certified or looking to become
• Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional organisational, time management and planning skills
• Excellent team player
• A great sense of humour
This is an excellent opportunity for some who wants to work with a great Network team, is a real techy and can multi-task. This opportunity is to start ASAP so don't wait.
For a confidential conversation, please phone Jennifer 0874220613.