Jul 31Intel Project Specialist |ACT Location | 12 months Contract
Intel Project Specialist |ACT Location | 12 months Contract
Our client is a leading global technology and outsourcing organisations looking for an experienced "Intel
Project Specialist" to join their very successful team in Canberra.....
- 12 month contract in Canberra
- Offering $89.00
- MCTS, Windows 08/03, Citrix XP, VMware, Windows NT Operating Systems
Specific responsibilities include:
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS - Windows 2008) certification is a mandatory requirement for this role.
- Windows 2008/ 2003
- Citrix XP
- Windows NT Operating Systems & Microsoft products
What's in it for you?
- Applying specific specialised skills to proposals, requirements, designs, implementations, production projects and engagements.
- Recognising and articulating job related problems to management
- Analysing technical problems and creating solutions
- Preparing and recommending technical alternatives involving technology, methodology, tools, processes and solution components
- Challenging the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve a customer solution
- Assisting in the identification of new service opportunities
- Assisting the Project Manager by providing a technical project coordination role
- Liaising with relevant support teams for all clients
- 12 month contract
- $89.00 an hour
- Exciting Opportunity
Applicants must an Australian Citizen
Resumes need to be received ASAP
APPLY NOW FOR THIS EXCITING ROLE
For immediate consideration please apply via the link below or contact
Joy on 02 6246 8044 or email: email@example.com
CategoryNetworks & Systems
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button