Seeking a Technical Lead to join one of Australia's leading Managed Services organisations. This is an opportunity to join an organisation where you are treated as an individual not just a number! An organisation that takes pride in having developed a positive culture allowing employees to develop and progress to their highest potential.
This position will suit a seasoned leader who has climbed the ranks from a Systems Engineer, Network Engineer or Server Engineer background as your hands will be getting dirty from time to time.
Technically you will require an ITIL v3 Foundation Certification, with practical experience in an ITIL environment, experience with project management principles and standards and a strong technical understanding of IT infrastructure such as Windows, Novell, Unix, Websphere, Networks or SAN.
• Manage the day to day IT service delivery, contractual aspects of outsourced programme performance
• Assess and report on SLA's and monitor team performance and improve processes when required
• Liaison and support with key clients with ongoing communication
• Ongoing management of the services and team
• Collating and analysis reports (monthly and statistical)
• Maintenance of numerical data
• Positively managing customer relationship
• Provide overall management and direction for all staff including technical guidance and leadership
• Be a point of contact for escalation of major incidents
To be successful in this role you will have a strong customer focused attitude conducive to optimum service delivery, enjoy team work and gain overall buy-in from team members. Recruitment experience, strong communication skills and a drive to succeed and deliver are also a must. Experience with forecasting and invoicing is highly desirable. Along with these skills you will assume responsibility and delegate tasks appropriately within your team to maximise organisational and individual effectiveness.
To be considered please click on apply now and upload your resume and cover letter.