Jul 10PMO Project Support Manager - PMO Governance (S20)
PMO Project Support Manager - PMO Governance (S20)
PMO Project Support Manager - PMO Governance - CBD - Financial Services
Our client is major Financial Services & Banking organisation and currently there is an opportunity for an
experienced PMO Project Support Manager to join their project team.
PMO Project Support Manager activities include :
- The Project Execution Framework (PEFm) Framework is understood and implemented and the appropriate level of governance is administered across the
- Ensuring that all Program level issues, risks, assumption, decisions and change request are being managed and correctly reported.
- Setting program monitoring standards that all Program / Project Directors / Managers will adhere to.
- Ensure that the Program schedule is regularly updated and progress is reported accurately.
- Monthly "Clarity & SSR" status reports are completed on time and to a high standard, with sufficient time provided for internal review and
- Work with the Portfolio Accountant to continually monitor and report on Program Financials.
- 5 years in Project Management or Project Management Office, primarily in the financial services industry
- Experince providing project governance support
- Experience in supervising business analysts / project resources
- Must have experience in working in a large, complex organisation
- Experience with project financial models, business cases, funding requests, etc
This is a fantastic opportunity paying $100 - 120K for the right candidate so don't delay apply now!!!
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button